Saturday 3 November 2012

Thailand vs England

Pattaya Thailand
Bristol England
HOW FRINKIN STUNNING"


Hey guys, how are you all on this very wet and cold November evening? I'm just currently watching 'Keeping up with the Kardashians' and a new blog post idea came into my head. You could say that I envy the lives of celebrities, well who doesn't? I love the whole Kardashians/Jenner family. Kris's daughter are all beautiful. Kim is the most well knwon one, Khloe is outspoken in a good way, Kourtney is the mummy of the group, Kendall is utterly stunning and Kylie is beautiful! I love seeing what they get up to, how their lives are different everyday and I am so jealous of that. 

My life is nothing like theirs at all and in a way I am thankful yet envious  My parents own a few business in Thailand and we can live a lot better out there, because of the exchange rate :) I'm currently in year 11 right now and it's about time I decided on what I should do with my future. My Mum is currently living out in Thailand right now and she's enjoying it so much. I finish school in July next year and get to decided where I want to live! That's a big decisions for a 16 year old and I would hate to make the wrong one. Down below I will write the pro's and con's of each country. I want a good job, where I am happy and will have enough money not to worry about anything in life!

Pros of Thailand:
-All my Mum's side of the family live in Thailand
-My family are well off in the country
-The views is stunning
-The atmosphere is laid back
-I can speak perfect or nearly perfect Thai
-I like the country

Cons of Thailand:
-Because of my parents wealth people take advantage
-I don't know the Thai system very well
-The law is unfair for Thai and foreign people
-The weather is way to hot for me
-I don't know the Thai culture at all

Pros of England:
-I've been living here for the past 10 years
-I know lots about the country
-I like living in England
-I nearly finished school now
-I know how to get to where I want to in life

Cons of England:
-It can be expensive
-Living without your parents can be hard
-The weather in England!
-That's all I can think about 

As you can see from the list there are lots of things that I have to think about. Writing or talking about this makes me feel a lot better so, this little blog will now become my diary as well :) Thanks for reading!

NattiphaBailxox 



No comments:

Post a Comment